Stacked Marketer Pro is dedicated to providing a safe, valuable experience for all community members. If a participant engages in behavior that violates this code of conduct, the admin team may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the group without refund.
The following behaviors are expected and requested of all community members:
- Participate in an authentic and active way. In doing so, you contribute to the health and longevity of this community.
- Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions.
- Attempt collaboration before conflict.
- Alert community leaders if you notice a dangerous situation or violations of this Code of Conduct.
The following behaviors are considered unacceptable within this community:
- Deliberate intimidation, disparagement, obscenity, or harassment of participants in any form.
- Sustained disruption of on-topic spaces/channels/groups.
- Sharing messages of community members outside the community without their permission.
- Discussing, advocating for, or engaging in illegal activity.
- Attempting to data mine or data scrape. Requests for API access or the use of any tools, plugins, or scripts for the purposes of acquiring email addresses, names, chat data, usernames, or any other user information for export are strictly forbidden.
- Spam and intrusive solicitations. While we understand spam is subjective, the admin team reserves the right to delete spam content as well as warning a community member about posting such content. Blatant or excessive spamming or solicitation of other community members via private messaging is also strictly forbidden. Please report any infractions to the admin team.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
Unacceptable behavior from any community member, including sponsors, those with admin and decision-making authority, will not be tolerated.
Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately.
If a community member engages in unacceptable behavior, the community organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including a temporary ban or permanent expulsion from the community without refund.
If you are subject to or witness unacceptable behavior, or have any other concerns, please notify an admin as soon as possible or contact us at [email protected]
Some users may post external website links within our community. Please be advised that Stacked Marketer (aka, Spectrum IT Solutions GmbH) is not responsible for any of the content on these linked websites.