From 0 to 8 figures: Andrew Foxwell & Austin Brawner discuss each step from launch to scaling
Your fellow reader Andrew Foxwell shared a series of podcasts with us, talking about everything involved in launching a business and scaling it to eight figures. From zero to hero, if you prefer…
The series is split into five episodes covering the following:
- Part one – Zero to launch: Challenges you face when launching a business and how to take an idea and turn it into a product that actually sells.
- Part two – Launch to traction: Here you’re moving from selling something to get consistent conversions. What are the critical questions you should ask yourself and how do you answer them?
- Part three – Traction to Scaling: This is taking it from six figures to seven. The challenges include: Becoming overwhelmed with possibilities, losing strategic focus, wearing too many hats within the business.
- Part four – Growth Mode: Outsourcing, eliminating yourself from the day-to-day activities and moving toward a strategic role. adding new communication channels.
- Part five – Case Studies on Companies That have Scaled: Here Andrew Foxwell dives into the stories of companies that have made it, such as MVMT Watches and Native Deodorant.
Have fun scaling to the Moon!
135k subscribers in 48 hours with $20: Creating Viral Chatbots
ct strategy he used to create a viral chatbot funnel that generated more than 100k subscribers with a single broadcast.
Inspired by a similar Dropbox campaign, he took ideas from that but ran it in a more user-friendly way.
Here’s his simple (and viral) chatbot funnel:
- Announce to your audience that you’re running a giveaway.
- Invite users to participate in the game by asking them to comment on your post.
- The bot takes over here, starting a conversation with them and asking for their email address to confirm their participation.
- Next, the bot replies with a prepared message asking the users to share it with their friends.. The more people they share it with, the more points they can accumulate. Don’t worry, it’s not a long process. In Messenger, this can be done in just 2 clicks.
- When their friends join the game, the invitees receive a notification from the bot and they score +1 point. The bot also shows their total score.
- The person who accumulates most points gets a voucher.
- Motivate your users with something you think will be useful and exciting for them.
- Make it as easy for them to share.
- Start this process with your existing customers. This will allow you to reach new audiences with similar personas, which in turn could lead to more conversions.
There’s a video tutorial to walk you through his process as well.
💻 Over 14 expert marketers to speak at the free Affiliate Virtual Summit!
Lately, almost all conferences have been getting canceled due to COVID-19. But that doesn’t mean learning should also stop, right?
Affiliate Marketing Virtual Summit where 20+ leading industry experts show where to start, how to scale ads and benefit from affiliate marketing – all without paying a dime.
Some of these speakers have even been featured on the likes of Forbes, Wall Street Journal, The Huffington Post and more.
Here’s what you’ll experience at this free Affiliate Marketing Virtual Summit:
- What affiliate marketing is, how it all works and how you can start today.
- 20+ leading industry experts from around the world with carefully curated topics.
- 5 days of intense learning, totally free.
- Live workshops with top affiliates and entrepreneurs.
- A full day dedicated to building an e-commerce business and strong brand around it.
- Bonuses and specials from partner brands.
- Networking. Meet like minded people, ask questions, exchange ideas, make friends and find partners.
- Community. When the summit ends your journey will go on.
PS: There are limited slots available for these passes.
Value vs Growth: The thorough guide to flip websites
Lately, our STACKED MARKETER Insiders group has enjoyed a growth spurt in members. The member count isn’t the only thing on the rise either – the value of the group is growing by the day.
Among the many interesting posts, Pedro Moorcraft shared a 7k word article on building the right strategy to flip websites.
It all starts with value vs growth strategies:
- Value strategy: If you are active in this business, you should look for undervalued websites with high growth potential. Base your valuation on potential rather than current value.
- Growth strategy: If you want to conduct this activity more passively, you should start by acquiring well-positioned websites that already have good SEO, design, and with few technical issues.
However, this is just the start. It goes on to touch upon all the aspects involved in flipping websites:
- Valuing the niche: Monetization strategies, relevance to existing portfolio, niche growth and durability.
- Monetization tips: Such as, why running some campaigns will help conversions for affiliate products on your website, or guest posting to affiliate websites with 10K+ users/month.
- Domain: Look for websites with great content but bad domains, then redirect to a new, stronger domain.
- CRO tactics: Taking HQ pictures of your products, adding sales copy to articles, social proof hacks, etc.
That’s not all. The post continues by discussing non-organic traffic strategies:
- Start tracking clicks to affiliate offers using Google Tag Manager.
- Map out your funnel to figure out how much a click to a certain page is worth.
- If a click brings $0.10 rev and there’s no competition on AdWords, it’s worth implementing AdWords.
There’s a lot of information inside there and it would take days to go through it all. So, if this is a topic of interest to you, definitely add this article to your reading list.
Oh, and if you want to join the STACKED MARKETER Insiders Group and access these posts first-hand, you just need to refer this newsletter to five industry friends. Start here.
- AMAZON: To avoid encouraging people to leave the house, Amazon is allowing users to return products after the lockdown is over.
- CHATBOTS: ManyChat acquires e-commerce analytics tracking company Converlytics, to offer users access to more robust analytics at no additional charge. Thanks Rutger Thole for sharing.
- SEO: Juan José Bello created and shared a report template for Search Console data which allows you to visualize organic clicks, impressions, CTR, average position and much more.
- AGENCY: Does the world belong to agencies or freelancers? Savannah Sanchez started the discussion, pending on the freelancers side. Where do you stand?
- ZOOM: The story of Zoom dealing with privacy issues is ongoing. It seems they’re now starting to take action. They created their own information security officer council, and they’re getting advice from the privacy master itself, Facebook… Damn!
- BING: Bing now supports new snippet controls with robots meta tags to help you manage how your search results are displayed.
Some will use me, while others will not, some have remembered, while others have forgotten. For gain I’m used expertly, I can’t be picked off the ground or tossed into the sea. Only gained from patience and time, can you unravel my rhyme?
What am I?
You can find the solution by clicking here.
Cool tech, (funny) business, lifestyle and all the other things affiliates like to chat about while sipping cocktails by the pool.
When the stakes are high…AI
Like most of the things we love, the English Premier League (EPL) has been cancelled until further notice in the middle of the 2019/20 season.
Fans are distraught with the situation, especially the ones who’s favourite team sits at the top of the table.
But… what if the season went ahead just as it was supposed to? Where do you think your favourite team was headed?
That’s a question plaguing every soccer fan’s mind right now.
Well, we took the season to its conclusion for you and found all the answers – virtually!
We asked AI for help by analyzing the last four years of historic results to predict the likely outcome of each match.
And in a huge shock in the title race, Manchester City pipped Liverpool to the trophy by a single point!
Nah, we’re just kidding! The Reds were comfortably crowned champions, just like everyone already knew, with an estimated probability of 99.9%. They finished 20 points clear at the top of the table.
Heartbreakingly enough, Bournemouth fans finished level on points with Watford but were cruelly relegated on goal difference.
Here are the standings of the full league table for anyone who cares.
A pandemic might stop the matches, but it won’t stop the football related bar chats. Just this time, they’ll happen on Zoom.